Of course you want to sell your item fast. So we put together some tips to help you do just that!
1. A Photo is worth a thousands words, right? Yes, the old saying is true most people are known to skip over ads that are only text. With a Photo potential buyers will have a better idea on the condition of the item.
2. Make sure your photos are viewer friendly. A clean crisp photo with no excess light or not enough light help potential buyers answer alot of questions on their own.
3. Detail! Describe the item in pain staking detail. This will not only limit unwanted calls from buyers with meaningless questions, but it will sell your item faster.
4. Be honest! Never stretch the truth about your item for sale. Let the potential buyer know everything about your item even if it may effect the sale. You dont need the hassle of the person coming back on you, maybe with the law.
1. If its sounds to good to be true it probably is. Although we take precautionary steps to prevent the sale of non-existant or bogus items some do get posted. Please make sure to get addresses, phone numbers and email addresses of the seller. If you have questions contact us and we will be glad to help you out!
2. Deal Locally. If possible deal locally and in person. This avoids drifters and scammers wanting you to send money to hold the item or ship it to you. If you do deal outside your local area, get names, addresses and referrences. And be sure to check them!
3. Spend a good amount of time with the person selling the item. When with the person you can inspect the item, use it and ask questions at the same time.
1. If you have an item you want to trade, you can trade it for anything you want. Our opinion on trading would be to make sure both parties are satisfied.
2. If you have a trade leave it open for offers. You will be amazed at what some people will offer you! Alot of times they need what you have and some people will trade down in value.